Directions for Planes, Trains, Automobiles and Feet!
Harry’s Meeting Room is conveniently located in Exeter’s city centre with the advantage of being only a few minutes’ stroll from the main shopping areas, major businesses and attractions of the city.
Although we do not have any car parking facilities, there are two large public car parks nearby.
Across the road there is ample parking at Howell Road, a long stay car park.
Also located directly behind Hems Court is King William Street, a multi story short stay car park.
Use Postcode EX4 6AP
Directions from the North:
– Leave the M5 at junction 29, then at traffic signals turn right onto Honiton Road – A3015 (signposted Exeter).
– At Moor Lane Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A3015 (signposted City Centre) At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the B3183 (signposted City Centre). Turn right at the traffic lights onto the B3183 (signposted City Centre).
– Follow road through Fore Street, Heavitree, then bear right at traffic lights towards top of hill onto Heavitree Road. Follow road downhill towards roundabout adjacent to city swimming baths and Bus Station. At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Paris Street – B3183 (signposted City Centre).
– At the third set of traffic lights turn right onto Longbrook Street. Travel approximately 200m then on your right hand side, just after a church and before Harry’s Restaurant turn right, through the double green gates, into Hems Business Centre.
Directions from the South:
– Proceeding towards Exeter on the A30 from Okehampton. Turn off at junction before the M5 marked Exeter and Crediton A377.
– Follow this road into the city. Carry straight on until you reach the Exe Bridges roundabout. Follow signs for city centre and then for tourist information until you reach the Paris Street roundabout.
– Take the 1st left into Paris Street. At the third set of traffic lights turn right onto Longbrook Street. Travel approximately 200m then on your right hand side, just after a church and before Harry’s Restaurant turn right, through the double green gates, into Hems Business Centre.
Exeter has two main line stations, St. David’s and Exeter Central and services connect the city with all major cities in the UK.
Exeter Central Station is approximately a 5 minute walk from Harry’s Meeting Room.
Exeter St David’s railway station is approximately a 25 minute walk or 5 minutes bus ride from Harry’s Meeting Room. Take the H1 or H2 bus to the Sidwell Street. The buses depart approximately every 15 minutes.
Harry’s Meeting Room is located within 5 minutes walking distance from Exeter bus station. For timetable information please visit Devon Stagecoach’s website or for additional general information visit the Exeter City Council website.
Park & Ride:
There are three park and ride services in Exeter:
– Matford Service No. PR5 – Signposted from the A38 and A30 North bound.
– Honiton Road Service No. PR2, H1 & B – Just off the M5 Junction 29, North or South bound.
– Sowton Service No. PR4
Nearby Rail Stations
St James Park Station (Exeter) – 350m
St James Park Station – 350m
Exeter Central Station – 512m
Exeter Airport – 7.4km
Exter International Airport – 7.7km
Plymouth City Airport – 53.1km
Exeter Cathedral – 665m
University of Exeter – 750m
University of Plymouth (Exeter Campus) – 2.4km
Plymouth – 58.3km
Cardiff – 86.7km